We plan and earn money for our coming generations. Why, we love our kids because we see ourselves in them-the self image in our subconscious when we used to be toddlers-we can’t recall ourselves when we were in front of that mirror. So we prepare the edited version of our path for them.
There is a lot of suffering in some countries like Africa. So we have to think about humanity too. We realize we can’t be everything. So, we find out small core competencies like we look at our kids and relay the work cycle-like our employees , freelancers and corporates. We are the purpose of their business and rightly expect that we aren’t outsiders as well.
Relationships start just the way micro blogs so. We initially get paid in differentials and then trust too exponents. There is a definite way to optimize work/pay. So we remain down to earth and money works for us-it is not our master. And some day we are really rich-materially and spiritually.
Related articles by Zemanta
- hiring as a core competency (sethlevine.com)
- Art Of The Incremental: Start With Your Core Competency (advancingwomen.com)
- Ask 37signals: Does “Getting Real” work in this economy? (37signals.com)
- A hierarchy of pitches (vator.tv)
- 5 musts of business blogging (branding.traccerz.com)
- Our Golf Game- Exciting Tips For Improving Your Golf Game (howtoloweryourgolfscore.com)
- Utopias Reloaded (tropolism.com)
- Outsourcing – Because You’re No Chicken Farmer (businesspundit.com)
- Attract Riches Easily in 2 Easy Steps (articlesbase.com)
- Google Ocean: Has Atlantis been found off Africa? (Matthew Moore/Telegraph) (techmeme.com)