We are really into lot of created debt. How?
We are influenced by circles. We do have a lot of friends-some praise us and others not. We are impressed by our friends-by passion and fashion. We are unsatisfied lot if we see our circles do make a lot of trips abroad, have a luxury sedan and a plush villa etc etc.
Does this circle works for us. Yes it really does. We buy a daily care product through network marketing without realizing it was an instilled fear which created a need. We buy a TV just thinking that we would showoff the world. So, aren’t we living just for ourselves but for the society.
To buy the product, just think how it should be like. Go to sites like mouthshut.com & rateitall.com etc and have reviews of the products. They even show the comparative analysis. Buy a thing which suits your temperament. The reviews can be really helpful in finding a product in your imagination near to your budget.
Plan your budget and post purchase monthly expense on the maintenance of the product. Like you plan a car, don’t get mistaken by a less price. Actual expense would be service, insurance, spare parts and fuel etc.
Make a volumetric, weighted and time deliverable measurement standard. When you compare this, you will find the product which offers you the real value for money. Also include the future appreciation of the money.
We do earn a lot, but we spend a lot. Why not we save the money which is also an earning. We can always calender our events with friends, fix up convenient timings and multi task our trip. So we save $5 on fuel in a day. Wow. We run our ACs at 28 degrees and save $1 a day..not bad.
Invest in land on barren crests.
We take up value for money apartments and save…$250 a month…amazing. We buy our daily items and filter out what we really may not need in future. Another $1. Think, keep going and remember to post the feedback, even if bad.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The link economy v. the content economy
- Email Profits – How to Make Money With Your List
- Discover What are the Top 3 Passive Income Businesses Online
- Canadians adjusting to food, gas prices, Investors Group poll finds
- Fury as SAP raises support costs
- Can you make money with Mary Kay?
- Surviving personal finance as a fresher
- Gazeta Mercantil: Realize the true price o
- Banking, Budgets, and Investing 101 for Gen Y: Creating a Budgeting System That Works For You
- Devaluization of Money
- 6 Powerful Easy Tips for Saving Money. (refinanced.blogspot.com)
- The Tax Man Cometh…Pay the Man Cheapskate (teambio.org)
- The Tax Man Cometh…Pay the Man Cheapskate (omnipotentpoobah.com)
- Protecting Your Portfolio from Inflation (businessweek.com)
- Practical Tips On Credit Card Consolidation Plan (helpwithdebtnow.com)
- Judith Ellis: Embracing Insanity in this Crisis (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Banks must be Stopped! (thisrand.com)
- A Facebook success story (stillsecureafteralltheseyears.com)
- Susan Wu: Virtual Goods Make Real Money (thenextweb.com)
- Holiday Windfalls: 7 Tips on Using Them (lifehack.org)