The climatological laws of vastu were very simple and based on observations of many ancestral generations.
Southwest-Based on heating due to undesirable summer sun, desert winds and plate tilt-It was an unfavorable direction.
Brahmsthaan-Enhanced privacy & cross ventilation.
Kitchen in Southeast-Leeward wind side dispels smoke prevalent in ancient cooking methods.
Golden section was also seen as a factor in vastu designing & orientation.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Breezy and Brisk (gothamist.com)
- ‘Breathtaking’ Document Reveals Pepsi’s Logo is Pinnacle of Entire Universe [Internal Memos] (gawker.com)
- Today’s Weather: Gloomy (chicagoist.com)
- How I Prevent Random Facebook Add Requests (itlife.escrito.info)
- The 13 Most Famous Numbers and Their Stories (neatorama.com)
- Lane Marinho Accessories (coolhunting.com)
- Naive Facebook Users Cry Over Mythical Privacy “Rights” (mymediamusings.com)
- Facebook to Users: We Are Sorry, Please Don’t Delete Your Account (labnol.org)
- Vint Cerf Sees “Darkness” in Cloud Computing and the Web – Privacy Is the Issue (beet.tv)
- Facebook Launches First Public Connect-Enabled Widget (allfacebook.com)