Some think that Architecture is drawing 4 lines!
Engineers say where to put 4 lines
Don’t suggest solutions! That’s what architect is for. He analyzes what owner want realizingly & else and whether the owner is clear in his thinking?
Architect sees where not to put the lines
He thinks of the sun and wind and beeline services
He thinks about room relationships and exclusions
He thinks of your lifestyle and hands you your future
Give him a budget!!!
He contemplates before drawing that very first line by pencil
He realizes the line chisels the owner’s destiny
He cuts corners by oblique lines & extracts the want of curved lines
Related articles by Zemanta
- To color or not to color, that is the question… (erikstell.com)
- Uni-ball Kuru Toga [Stuff We Like] (lifehacker.com)
- Coping with Criticism (retailsmart.com.au)
- No Stim for Architects: California architects probably already knew they… (sf.curbed.com)
- shuhei endo: rooftecture M (designboom.com)
- Are Green Roofs the New Mirrored Glass? (treehugger.com)
- PhiLAnthropist: Beautify With The Watts House Project (laist.com)
- rintala eggertsson architects: kaluga floating sauna (designboom.com)
- Scarano-Designed 500 Fourth Avenue Shines (Damn) Bright (curbed.com)
- World’s First Glass-Brick Building Proposed for Tribeca (curbed.com)