Future is not what we empower, it is what we really dream. And direct communication channels.
Our roads are like our nerves, so let’s make them smooth like a river. Let’s make them moving-Much like our conveyors and let them stop naturally like in a portal. Won’t it save fuel? On segregation portal, we need to work hard on comforting defined level of commuters like the above. This can be started by designing nodes.
Let these accelerate & brake in the physics governs us: Distance vs displacement:Speed vs velocity. What for we commute has to be understood in depth, it maybe a emergency or just a cool holiday. Much like the curves we design & program.
Coming to where these transit zones are located. Obviously on connected crests-no farms, no floods and better interconnectivity. Orient these avoiding head on sun making the solar collection on greater area.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Physics Of The Mushroom Kingdom Are Worthy Of Research [Science] (kotaku.com)
- Cartoon Physics (sanetvworld.com)
- Funky Physics with Microsoft Surface (blogs.msdn.com)
- Particle collider relaunch delayed until September (cbc.ca)
- Youtube’s Lessons in Physics (wired.com)
- Coolest Cellphone Interface Ever Is Also Absolutely Useless [Mwc’09] (i.gizmodo.com)
- Photo of the Day (2-18-09) (gadling.com)
- LHC restart delayed again until September (news.cnet.com)
- Even the universe is getting fatter [Valleywag Calendar] (valleywag.com)
- Kablam! Satellite collision math, and a correction (blogs.discovermagazine.com)